Ruike P155-W Flipper Folding Knife Desert Sand G10
The profile from the blade point to the end of handle is ergonomically curved. The curved handle provides a comfortable grip along with contoured G10 scales, while the trailing-point blade features a long belly of curved cutting edge for multiple cutting tasks. In addition, the safety lock guarantees knife reliability and thus protects users in extensive and various application. A finger choil helps to make the point of the P155 more controllable, which will play a key role in delicate work.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high
quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge
stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE
using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle
RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- ”Thumb Up” Safety Lock
Pushing the safety lock up can make the locking mechanism more reliable and secure in
preventing accidental blade closure during use.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely
machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Overall Length: 213 mm / 8.39"
- Weight: 145 g / 5.11 oz
- Blade Length: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14"
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Material: G10 w/ 420 stainless steel liner
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper & Thumb stud
- Locking: Liner lock w/ "Thumb Up" safety system